1. Is there any age restriction?
Attendees must be a minimum of thirteen years old, there is no maximum age.
2. What’s the latest I can book?
We recommend you book early to ensure we can accommodate your booking and to ensure availability of accommodation. Subject to availability, enrolments may be taken up to the week before. Please note early bird rates are subject to expiry.
3. Can I pay a deposit to reserve a spot?
All places are reserved by making full payment. We cannot guarantee availability via a deposit if there are other attendees ready to make full payment. Please contact us for further information.
4. Do I have to be at the Welcome Dinner?
All elements of this experience have been carefully considered to ensure you are able to achieve the greatest level of healing and change. We think it’s important but please contact us if there is a problem attending.
5. I’m not a morning person, do I have to attend the sunrise meditation?
To achieve the best results, it is important you attend all prescribed activities.
6. I want to book an extra cost activity. How do I do this?
Payment will be on the day but activities need to be booked in advance of your arrival to ensure we can accommodate you. Payment details will be included in your welcome pack.
7. My flight leaves early on Friday afternoon. Can I leave early?
All elements of this experience have been carefully considered to ensure you are able to achieve the greatest level of healing and change. We recommend you attend all of the event to ensure you can achieve the results we’ve created for you. If you choose to eliminate any area of the experience, you can expect your results may be adversely affected.
8. Can I stay off site or out of town?
You can literally stay wherever you like as long as you are on time for all sessions. Ensure you have a car or transport organised if you’re staying some distance away.
9. Where can I eat dinner?
Meals can be purchased from the restaurant located at the venue, for alternative dining venues, please consult a local dining guide.
10. Can I contact you out of hours during the event?
You will be provided with a mobile number in your information pack for use in an emergency or to inform of unforeseen events, eg transport delay.
11. Do I have to do the Self-Nurturing activities?
Yes. Learning to feed yourself with love and nurturing are a big part of why you’re here.
12. Can I buy Karina’s book, CD & Inspiration cards at the event? Will she sign them?
Karina will be conducting book signings at the end of each day for 30mins (max 1 pp unless time allows). You can purchase them at the event or bring yours with you for signing if you like.